The perfect place for a romantic escape. Two exceptional contemporary holiday cottages with amazing views of the bay. This place has all the 5 star touches you would expect, Jacuzzi, sauna, underfloor heating and stylish décor, including Harris Tweed of course! Its not cheap by any stretch, buy does have the WOW factor.
Located on the hillside and built into the hill (not actually on the beach), the accommodation includes a comfy lounge with 180 degree views of the bay, kitchenette and dining area, separate study, luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi and sauna, and cosy bedroom. There is under-floor heating throughout and a charming wood/peat burning stove, ideal for chilling out after wild weather walk on the sandy beaches.
- History is brought alive at the fascinating BlackHouse at Arnol
- Enjoy the wild and windy walks on the miles of sandy beaches. The turquoise waters invite you in for a refreshing dip and then rush back to the cottage for a hot soak!
- Explore Harris or head up to Lewis and visit the amazing Callanish Standing Stones, even older than Stonehenge!
- Blow the bank and enjoy some local seafood or even a dram at the superb Scarista House.
- Take a look inside the fascinating medieval St Clements Church at Rodel at the southern tip of Harris. Its considered by many to be the finest example of medieval carving in the Western Isles and is well worth a visit.
Name Blue Reef Cottages
TO BOOK & More Info
Price from £1000
For even more Cool Cottages download our new iTunes App